Anyone with their company’s or their personal secrets and mission critical data stored in Microsoft Azure’s cloud service suddenly must feel like the fairy tale King who was talked into wearing ‘magical’ new clothes. Assured these magical new clothes were beautiful beyond description, in reality they simply didn’t exist. So the King ended up parading around naked for the whole world to see.

Cloud security vendor ‘Wiz’ just yesterday announced it found a vulnerability in Microsoft highly touted Azure's managed database service, ‘Cosmos DB,’ that grants full read/write access for every database on the Azure service to anyone who possibly found and exploited the bug.

Wiz only uncovered the vulnerability - which it named "Chaos DB" - two weeks ago, but says the vulnerability has been part of Azure’s cloud service for "..at least several months, possibly years."

Wiz's Chief Technology Officer Ami Luttwak described this as "..the worst cloud vulnerability you can imagine..... This is the central database of Azure, and we were able to get access to any customer database that we wanted."

..I'd rather have questions I can't answer, than answers I can't question.. Dr. Phil