Originally Posted By: Muniac
...Not many of us out there..

True enough, especially if we look in a tightly confined area. However, both at home and across the globe, there's multiple millions of "us (Mint users) out there", with more signing on each day.

Here we have a large handful I can think of who've come on board with Mint over time. They may not jump in with 2 cents worth like we do, but on occasion they do make their presence known, and that's good.

What there are a lot of, actually 100% of on this site and elsewhere online, are computer users. Whether they use a desktop machine, a laptop, or their tiny 'smartphone' pocket computer to enjoy the site, personal computing and the online technological infrastructure that supports it makes all this possible.

Discussions focused on this all pervasive technology we use in a variety of forms every day are of at least passing interest to every XT owner and rider who frequents these pages. To some these discussions are both instructive and encouraging, so no need to despair!..

..I'd rather have questions I can't answer, than answers I can't question.. Dr. Phil