If you're a Windows 10 user you've likely had to stop what you were doing at some point and wait while your computer rebooted and reconfigured itself, simply because MS updated your device at an inconvenient time. That's extremely frustrating according to the massive amount of user's complaints posted about it. Microsoft finally says they've heard these complaints and intend to do something about it.

MS says it's going to update Windows 10's "reboot logic" to be more "adaptive and proactive". They say they're coding a "predictive model" OS update that can "accurately predict" when the best time to restart your device is.

Meanwhile they say they'll abandon their aggressive update policy and check to see if you're currently using your device before initiating a restart. They'll also try to predict if you've simply stepped away for a moment and will return shortly if they find your computer momentarily idle.

Users who've experienced untimely Windows 10 updates, restarts, reconfigurations, and reboots have expressed their frustrations openly. So it's long overdue that MS has finally heard these complaints and plans on doing something to alleviate the problem.

Good luck with that. Seriously.

..I'd rather have questions I can't answer, than answers I can't question.. Dr. Phil