Originally Posted By: baszie
T..alk about seller's regrets... I had a beautiful '07 XT225 but sold it a few years back. Now that I've got the bug again, I see there are currently ZERO for sale on Ebay and only 5 for sale on bikefinds.com... in the whole country!

Hope I'll be able to find one as I really enjoyed having this community to turn to for fixes, improvements, parts, riding stories, etc...

I know the feeling. I've gone through a number of XT225s and it seemed there were always good used ones for sale. However these days finding one at a decent price is like pulling hen's teeth. They're just not out there like they once were.

If you're patient and stay focused on finding a good XT225, they still turn up. However when you do find one you've got to be prepared and act fast or it'll be going home with someone else.

So good luck, and don't get discouraged. Regardless of whether you presently own an XT of your own you're a long time part of this group and there's lots you can contribute. I know because I did the same thing for quite some time before locating the XT I now have and intend to keep for the long haul..

..I'd rather have questions I can't answer, than answers I can't question.. Dr. Phil