Welcome to the XT225.com Store: (Purchases here help support this site.)

8 O-Ring kits in stock.

Browse this thread to see products and services.

After many replacements of valve adjustment cap O-Rings on both bikes I decided to explore using silicone O-Rings in their place. Jeannie and I have experimented with these for the last year with excellent results. They hold up much better than the OEM O-Rings. Especially on the exhaust side where there's more heat. I decided to offer these as a simple kit of 2 O-Rings with the idea others may save money and reduce (or eliminate) the time spent replacing the stock O-Rings.

[Linked Image from muniac.smugmug.com]
The exhaust valve adjustment cover gets hotter and breaks down the rubber O-Ring faster.

A look at the fit of a high quality silicone O-Ring.

Here's the kit of 2 silicone O-Rings. Replaces Yamaha part # 93210-57634-00

The kit is $8 USD plus shipping via USPS which is the cheapest option. This will cover the continental US to include Hawaii and Alaska. International shipping is usually too expensive to be practical.

How To Order:

Please send me an email admin@xt225.com or a PM through the board so I can quote the final amount with S/H. Include your address and an email so I can send a PayPal invoice. I have kits in stock ready to ship immediately. Purchases help support this site. Thanks in advance for your interest in the kit.

Last edited by Muniac; 03/10/24 08:55 PM. Reason: Inventory update 3/10/2024

Evolve & Simplify
Be There or Be Nowhere! A Few Adventures & Video