1. Signal Sorcerer Traffic Light Tripper:
Mixed results sometimes seems to work, sometimes not, guess it's a wash and at $14-$24 a pop can be pretty steep for not guaranteed performance, I seem to make too many extra right turns and running to many lights even with this thing installed.
2. Unifilter: Had it for 3 or 4 tankfulls so far, I have not noticed any MPG improvement or disprovement(?) but it does seem slightly faster, and slightly louder, which consequently means I'm riding harder and faster, which I guess would mean MPG has improved since I'm beating on it and have noticed no change.
3. Did Gregs Cheap N' Easy exhaust mod. However mine was more expensive $4.39 for the copper cap (stupid NorCal prices) Home Depot did not have them in stock, had to play some phone tag, had to do a fair amount of sanding to get it to slip on and then come off with a little screwdriver and hammer love, however the sound is great, far better than stock, no MPG charting yet. The exhaust sans any tip sounds great when screwing around though, but is obnoxious on a ride of more than 5 minutes. More will of course follow. I believe next is one of those digital tach/hour meters, if anyone else has info on one please let me know. As always - a pleasure.

'05, Snorkel removed, Unifilter, Acerbis handguards with spoilers, Gregs Cheap N' Easy Exhaust Mod, removed passenger foot pegs, Trailwing 302's, stock and cut front fender depending on weather, 16T Front sprocket, pilot screw out 3 turns. 1st bike and lovin it!
75MPG Average, 95 MPHtop speed
10/11/10 33,000 Mi.