Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Calling Paul49 [Re: Muniac] #149450 11/30/20 10:32 PM
Muniac Online Content OP
Platinum Member
OP Online Content
Platinum Member
I too hope that technology can help us through the virus. That being to reduce the host count for infection. I also hope the virus, over time, will lessen in severity as it passes from one host to another. And that it won't mutate into something more serious.

What ages are you? That matters with symptoms and side effects. Younger being better. Thanks for your post and information. It's good to get firsthand knowledge about the vaccine from those injected. I'm also assuming you were vaccinated in a clinical setting by a doctor or qualified medical professional? I would prefer to discuss my situation with my doctor first. And have him administer the vaccine. Both Jeanne and I are healthy with no issues which helps. Neither of us are fat.

Evolve & Simplify
Be There or Be Nowhere! A Few Adventures & Video
Re: Calling Paul49 [Re: Muniac] #149451 12/01/20 12:06 AM
A
Aguaski Offline
A
Originally Posted by Muniac
What ages are you? That matters with symptoms and side effects. Younger being better. Thanks for your post and information. It's good to get firsthand knowledge about the vaccine from those injected. I'm also assuming you were vaccinated in a clinical setting by a doctor or qualified medical professional? I would prefer to discuss my situation with my doctor first. And have him administer the vaccine. Both Jeanne and I are healthy with no issues which helps. Neither of us are fat.

I am 47 and my wife is 52 (yep, she rocked the cradle). I like to tell people we both graduated the same year. She from college and me from high school:-) Pharmaceutical companies that develop drugs and vaccines contract with research organizations throughout the country that have medically qualified research professionals trained to administer the study. Here in the Phoenix area the organization supporting Oxford/AstraZeneca is CCT Research (www.CCTresearch.com). I image every major population center has a similar research organization that will partner with the pharmaceutical companies. In my case CCT Research has doctors and nurses on staff. The study is completed in a clinical environment. Before being injected with the vaccine I had to undergo a thorough medical examination by a doctor, and sign my life away. The actual injection is administered by a staff nurse just like it would be at your doctors office. There is an app on my phone that I journal any symptoms (I haven’t really had any symptoms), and I return to CCT Research every couple weeks for a medical exam by a doctor and to have blood work completed. I received my first injection in early September, and the booster in mid-October. I imagine as I get further away from my injection dates I will have less frequent follow-up visits with the research team.

Last edited by Aguaski; 12/01/20 12:14 AM.
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Web & Site Search
Google

Custom TO Customer
Specialty Resource and DONATE
Fab Ads
Boardcaster Updates

Board Upgrade: Board upgrade to V7.7.3 has been completed on Monday Feb 3rd 2020. Ride safely. Enjoy the new software!

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 8 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Top Posters(All Time)
Reggie 11,645
Muniac 6,615
alexd 5,915
Az4x4 5,064
Moto Psycho 4,684
peejman 4,153
kris 2,366
JerryH 2,152
Paul49 2,112
Doc250 1,643
Forum Statistics