Search

GREAT RIDES & STAYS!
Fab Ads
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Bike Problems
Jump to new posts Re: Metric Grease Fittings - Swing Arm by peejman @ 6 minutes 57 seconds ago

M4 maybe? Part number is 93700-06005-00.
Road/Adventure Riding
Jump to new posts Re: Lunch by the lake by Az4x4 @ Today at 04:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Shag67...I actually like cold chili right out of the can. I took that tea light along with me to make it easier if I decided to start a fire, but decided against building a fire while I was out there. I lit the candle anyway
I Am Selling
Jump to new posts Re: XT225 center stand - Sold by Az4x4 @ Today at 04:17 AM

I like your center stand James. Should have bought a couple of them years ago when Cigar Mike was making and selling them. But I didn't, and that's that..
Nuts, Bolts, Wrenching and Scratched Knuckles
Jump to new posts Re: What not to use as a stand! by Az4x4 @ Today at 04:11 AM

Originally Posted By: Newb Rider...I've done hundreds of car tyres at work so I had that as some experience. Also I used tube type tyres. Although the rear was a 130, so a touch bigger. I did them by hand, lots of lube and make sure the tyre stays
Bike Problems
Jump to new posts Re: Carb Problems After Jetting - Fuel Leak by Az4x4 @ Today at 03:59 AM

Sometimes, if you're lucky, that works. Most often it doesn't. Hopefully it stays unstuck for you Gary..
Road/Adventure Riding
Jump to new posts Re: Fish & Chips day by Az4x4 @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

Last winter in Heber/Overgaard, extremely cold with some 30" of snow overall.. This winter in Heber/Overgaard, extremely dry and warm, no rain or snow to speak of at all..
Bike Problems
Jump to new posts Re: Removal of Header Pipe by spooky @ Yesterday at 08:54 PM

Just curious, my 2017 has nuts on the exhaust header. Did they change that at some point in the recent past?
Bike Problems
Jump to new posts Re: REar shock adjustment by Muniac @ Yesterday at 04:27 PM

I'd be very careful cutting off suspension springs. They are heat treated metal with finished ends. Per above, do your homework first before cutting.
Bike Problems
Jump to new posts Re: Gas Tank Grommets by Muniac @ Yesterday at 04:20 PM

Those grommets should be soft. Rubber has a catalytic agent in it to delay or reduce deterioration (IE hardness). Rubber parts come with varying degrees of that making some age poorly. Perhaps your grommets have hardened. If the above suggestions
Nuts, Bolts, Wrenching and Scratched Knuckles
Jump to new posts Re: 1996 XT225 strip,, repair and reassemble by #brer15 @ Yesterday at 03:08 AM

You may want to check to see if your head bolts are all tight. Be advised though, the torque on those are only 16 ft.lbs. Here is the tightening sequence if you need it.
Bike Problems
Jump to new posts Re: Starting issue - drain bowl? by sisu225 @ 01/14/18 08:32 PM

Thank you so much for this! There was no tube, but I found some aquarium tubing and used that. Started first time
I Am Selling
Jump to new posts Re: Fox Forma Comp boots, size 9/43 by Selden @ 01/14/18 07:33 PM

SOLD
Upgrade Projects
Jump to new posts Re: Teardown Begins by Muniac @ 01/14/18 03:58 AM

I think that's the right call. Shouldn't be worrisome either.
New Member/Owner Welcome Area
Jump to new posts Re: New member by Muniac @ 01/14/18 03:55 AM

Welcome to the site as a new USER. Enjoy and ride safely. 29F here around 8p. Overall mild winter so far. If you are near New South Wales, do you know Jason Belmonte (pro bowler)? Just curious.
Jump to new posts Re: Stryker checking in. by peejman @ 01/14/18 02:02 AM

Welcome!
Upgrade Projects
Jump to new posts Re: SHINKO E-805 or CONTINENTAL TWINDURO TKC80 by peejman @ 01/14/18 02:01 AM

I've had Shinko 241's for a while and they've been very good. I think either of those will be fine.
Open Discussions - Sound Off & Hold Forth
Jump to new posts TN Weather by Muniac @ 01/13/18 04:07 PM

PJ - How are you doing with the snow storms? Saw some ugly photos on the news last night.
Jump to new posts Re: Rear shock adjustments by Newb Rider @ 01/13/18 11:50 AM

Yeah I'd be keen to know as well fishdiver, I have the owners manual... Somewhere!
Accessories & Innovations
Jump to new posts Re: 1996 XT250? by Newb Rider @ 01/13/18 09:04 AM

Haha if it's lucky I'll run a rag over it before I put it back together! I'll start another thread over in scratched knuckles now regarding the repairs...
Bike Problems
Jump to new posts Re: Oil leak and weird noise by Muniac @ 01/13/18 02:18 AM

Yes I've had wicking of oil from the drain plug do to a flattened O-ring. The threads on the plug are very delicate and easy to cross thread. It's the small spring on the filter screen that pushes the plug away from starting. Tricky.
Jump to new posts Re: New XT250 owner in N. AZ by Muniac @ 01/12/18 10:51 PM

Welcome to the site as a new USER. Enjoy and ride safely. Up north in AZ should deliver some good trail riding. Post on!
Open Discussions - Sound Off & Hold Forth
Jump to new posts Re: Number of members by Muniac @ 01/12/18 08:28 PM

George - Thanks. I do know a goodly number of folks here have made friends with other bike/riding enthusiasts in their area. I have met some nice folks too. Good to promote normal and traditional human relationships. Even if they germinate from a
Connectivity - PCs, Browsers & OS Help
Jump to new posts Re: Enjoy Retro-Gaming on a Raspberry-Pi!.. by Muniac @ 01/12/18 08:21 PM

The pi board is $37 and fits in a cigarette pack. I don't do any video games although the 3D graphics are nothing short of amazing. Game time for us is outside in the mountains. Or getting useful projects completed. Good for the mind, body and so
Bike Problems
Jump to new posts Re: Carb adjustment issue, poor idling by Craig1 @ 01/12/18 05:15 PM

Here's my theory. The PO lost the spring. Without the spring, the mixture screw is loose, allowing it to turn in or out on its own with vibration. The PO "fixed" this by turning the mixture screw all the way in. This allowed enough exposed
Bike Problems
Jump to new posts Re: New to me 4JG - any 'must-do' upgrades? by ian640 @ 01/11/18 08:46 PM

Thanks - to start with I'll take some pics and post in the next few days.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Web & Site Search
Google

Custom TO Customer
Specialty Resource
Fab Ads
Boardcaster Updates

Board Upgrade: Board upgrade to V7.5.8 has been completed on Tuesday Sept 2nd 2014. This should solve the missing posts problem. Enjoy the new software!

Who's Online
1 registered (peejman), 25 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters
Reggie 11516
alexd 5915
Muniac 5143
Moto Psycho 4684
Az4x4 3999
peejman 2538
kris 2364
Doc250 1643
JerryH 1508