Search

GREAT RIDES & STAYS!
Fab Ads
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ride Spaces & Places
Jump to new posts Boston Bar/Nahatlatch area this past weekend... by Qwazert @ Today at 01:39 AM

Some nice riding to be had... https://dr650rider.blogspot.ca/p/boston-barnahatlatch.html
New Member/Owner Welcome Area
Jump to new posts Re: Hello from San Antonio TX by peejman @ Today at 12:30 AM

Welcome!
Bike Problems
Jump to new posts Re: 2005 XT225 not idling well by peejman @ Today at 12:29 AM

What he said. Check to make sure the choke is working. When you park the bike, close the petcock and let it run for a minute or two before shuttting the bike off. Then open the petcock just before starting.
Jump to new posts Re: Hello from Scotland by peejman @ Today at 12:25 AM

Welcome!
Jump to new posts Re: New guy with quiestions by peejman @ Today at 12:24 AM

Check the gas tank for rust. Cyclops makes a good LED replacement bulb. Kick starters are getting hard to come by. You might find one for the ttr225 or tw200. They're mostly the same, though you may have to modify the lever.
Jump to new posts New guy with quiestions by solefald @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

Hello XT225! New guy here. A friend of mine just gifted me his '05 XT225. It's been sitting in his garage neglected for the past 7 years taking space, so he offered it to me. For free. And who the hell turns down a free bike???? Anyway, I am no st
Connectivity - PCs, Browsers & OS Help
Jump to new posts Re: Run Linux Mint alongside Windows on your PC.. by Az4x4 @ Yesterday at 08:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Muniac..Yup, we need more Linux users around here.. Agreed, ..but I'd say it just a bit differently. It isn't so much that we *need* more Linux users around here. We can get along just fine with however many Linux users we have
Jump to new posts Re: Another new guy by redj33p @ 05/27/17 05:11 PM

Thank you My favorite area is the Grand Lake trail system. We also snowmobile the same area in winter.
Jump to new posts Re: It's a Brave New World; isn't it?.. by Muniac @ 05/27/17 02:42 PM

I'd add... Sites cost money to own, run and operate. Many rely on advertising dollars to generate those funds. Cutting and pasting content to another site short circuits the traffic flow. And, basically, it's stealing. SO PLEASE understand this
Open Discussions - Sound Off & Hold Forth
Jump to new posts Re: Non-Partisan Motorcycle News by Muniac @ 05/27/17 02:38 PM

Thanks for observing the authors copyrights. Much appreciated. Also thanks for the heads up. Hopefully we can win this one.
Jump to new posts Re: New to dirt, Not to bikes by FahrenheitFarmer @ 05/27/17 02:20 PM

Bike Problems
Thanks for the correction, Alexd is right a lesser measurement would mean a lesser fuel level so your 15mm setting should be good. I'm not sure it isn't normal for some small amount of fuel to slosh over the standpipe when the bike is leaned but if
I Am Selling
Jump to new posts Re: XT225 center stand - Sold by James Springate @ 05/27/17 02:22 AM

I bought it! It came in today. I've had a standing ebay search for one of these for a year.
I Am Selling
Jump to new posts Re: Turbo City Windscreen for sale by Ender @ 05/25/17 11:56 AM

I still have this windscreen. $100 obo
Accessories & Innovations
Jump to new posts Low cost DIY rear "rack" for XT250 by flagboy @ 05/25/17 12:37 AM

I've purchased several dual sport bikes and one of the first things I add is a rear rack. The XT250 I recently purchased didn't have one, but rather purchase one I decided to see if I could come up with a less expensive option. I've found that pla
Road/Adventure Riding
Jump to new posts Re: Mt. Woodside near Harrison lake. by Qwazert @ 05/25/17 12:02 AM

...or watch a bigger version here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEp5vuRLtjE&feature=youtu.be
Jump to new posts Re: Fuchsia: Google's new operating system.. by Az4x4 @ 05/24/17 06:20 PM

Good info. Little by little the role Fuchsia *might* end up playing comes more clearly into focus. One good thing about Fuchsia is that it's open-source, indicating Google's awareness of the central role open-source will necessarily play world wide
Road/Adventure Riding
Jump to new posts Re: Hard ridin' by peejman @ 05/24/17 03:17 PM

Good times!
Germany and the Gestapo had some comparisons, but not one with a finger on the Nuclear Trigger. Berkeley: Where John You resides in the Law dept...need I say more? I will: Outliers and provocateurs exist in most demonstrations. Reasonable peopl
Jump to new posts Re: Howdy from Minnesnowda! by alexd @ 05/23/17 07:08 PM

Welcome! Alexd
I'd Like to Buy
Jump to new posts XT 225 Carburetor by Bigbore4 @ 05/23/17 05:36 PM

I just picked up a 1997 XT 225. Going through it I found somewhere in its history the float pin support perch had been broken off. Then hacked back in with epoxy. Fix didn't take. I need a carburetor, or a carb body. Anyone have one? Or know of
We live in interesting times. Thanks for the heads up.
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Nicky by Reggie @ 05/23/17 08:23 AM

Hi Peejman, my household always have, and always will follow top grade bike racing, be it MotoGP, Road Racing, WSB, BSB and were saddened to discover that Nicky had been involved in a crash, whilst riding a pedal cycle in Italy. We hoped he'd make a
I Am Selling
Jump to new posts Front brake hose for XT250 - new in wrapper - $35 by Maddie D @ 05/23/17 01:09 AM

New in package, flat rate shipping to 48 states included. $35 paypal.
Jump to new posts Re: Bike stopped running during ride by Muniac @ 05/22/17 08:53 PM

You also may have water in the tank. This can make really weird things happen to an engine. The XT's tank is divided so fuel (and water) can slop around making for sporadic and unpredictable results. If you can rig up a simple external fuel source
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Web & Site Search
Google

Custom TO Customer
Specialty Resource
Fab Ads
Boardcaster Updates

Board Upgrade: Board upgrade to V7.5.8 has been completed on Tuesday Sept 2nd 2014. This should solve the missing posts problem. Enjoy the new software!

Who's Online
0 registered (), 25 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters
Reggie 11385
alexd 5765
Muniac 4793
Moto Psycho 4684
Az4x4 3732
kris 2363
peejman 2145
Doc250 1643
JerryH 1508