Search

GREAT RIDES & STAYS!
Fab Ads
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Bike Problems
Jump to new posts Re: How much oil does the xt250 take? by Reggie @ Today at 05:11 AM

Good Morning Michael, the oil capacity is 1.30 L, if changing the oil filter and, if you're just dropping the oil, without a filter change, then it's 1.20 L. And, just as a pointer, take care in not over tightening the the engine oil drain bolt (20
Nuts, Bolts, Wrenching and Scratched Knuckles
Jump to new posts Re: Leaky inlet valve by peejman @ Yesterday at 08:11 PM

I typically get OEM type parts from Ron Ayers, but I don't know about shipping to France. The UK folks seem to use wemoto, so that might be a little better option for you.
Bike Problems
Jump to new posts Re: An issue with my tool tube by grewen @ Yesterday at 04:40 AM

I carry a 30 oz bottle of fuel on one side and a tool wrap on the other. I mounted my top box on 2 pieces of 1" flat bar on top of my rack. I then bolted a tool tube to the flat bar, under the top box on either side. it works well. this is the s
Bike Problems
Jump to new posts Re: chain roller by grewen @ Yesterday at 04:21 AM

my 1998 has one. it was so covered in chain lub that it had gotten soft and swelled up. nice clean double bearing roller in there now
New Member/Owner Welcome Area
Jump to new posts Re: newbie new member by Muniac @ 11/16/17 08:43 PM

6 hours isn't around the corner. But should you want to take a few day riding trip they have some good trails there. We transported our bikes in a van. Ride safely.
Connectivity - PCs, Browsers & OS Help
Fedora is 100% supported by Red Hat. Fedora 27 was just released. It's available here: https://fossbytes.com/fedora-27-linux-released-features-download/ CentOS is a highly stable platform built on Red Hat Enterprise source code. It's available at t
I'd Like to Buy
Jump to new posts Clark fuel tank by Zekedawg @ 11/15/17 10:43 PM

Hi I might be on the market for a Clark fuel tank for my 92 Yamaha xt 225. I found the new ones but can't afford one right now if anyone has a good used one let me Know thanks.
Bike Problems
Jump to new posts Re: 92 Yamaha xt 225 running rough by Zekedawg @ 11/15/17 10:37 PM

I put a new oring in and runs alot better but lags at 30 mph I can give a little more throttle and seems fine I haven't taken it out to see at higher Speed.Any suggestions thanks
Not one to stand by idly as others break trail, I downloaded the new Mint 18.3 Mate' beta release and installed it on a 2 year old Dell-XPS-13 Ultrabook that I picked up locally a few days ago. Thought maybe I'd keep Windows 10 in place and run Mi
Upgrade Projects
Jump to new posts Re: Tire replacements but feedback b4 order by peejman @ 11/15/17 01:13 PM

Fascinating.
Bike Problems
Hi Brent, 'twas a pleasure Sir. Regards
I Am Selling
Jump to new posts Re: FS: 2009 Yamaha XT250, Central NC, $2500 by bigcanoe @ 11/14/17 06:23 PM

Hi Earl! I dont seem to get notifications when people post to my thread, sorry for the delay. Yes I still have it. I havent been in a hurry to sell it.
Nuts, Bolts, Wrenching and Scratched Knuckles
Jump to new posts Re: 14 tooth front sprocket by peejman @ 11/14/17 04:55 PM

Originally Posted By: greweni gota ask...if you want highway speeds....why would you change to a lower drive sprocket?? and comparing the gearing of the XT to the other 2 bikes can't be justified as they all have different size rear wheels So the
Upgrade Projects
Jump to new posts Brazilian side stand! by Reggie @ 11/14/17 02:50 PM

Hi Guys n Gals, ever since I got Team Cabra, my trusty Brazilian market XT225, I've been pissed with just how much she leans over, on the side stand. It needs to be either three inches longer than the current one or, to tuck in tighter and be a tad
Open Discussions - Sound Off & Hold Forth
PJ - +1! I agree totally. Well said. I had driver ed in high school. Which was part of the athletic department. A coach would actually come out and drive us around, let us drive and provide instruction. The high school owned and maintained seve
New Member/Owner Welcome Area
Jump to new posts Re: New member from Florida by peejman @ 11/12/17 01:17 AM

Welcome!
Be careful when installing the most recent nVidia update. It crashes Cinnamon badly. I had to purge the update in order to get my PC running properly!
Accessories & Innovations
I have an OEM rack for sale that came off my 2010 XT. I made custom racks, so don't need the OEM.
Web & Site Search
Google

Custom TO Customer
Specialty Resource
Fab Ads
Boardcaster Updates

Board Upgrade: Board upgrade to V7.5.8 has been completed on Tuesday Sept 2nd 2014. This should solve the missing posts problem. Enjoy the new software!

Who's Online
0 registered (), 25 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters
Reggie 11463
alexd 5915
Muniac 5050
Moto Psycho 4684
Az4x4 3949
peejman 2415
kris 2363
Doc250 1643
JerryH 1508